Kuremara provides a wide range of services, programs, and support for people with disabilities, we have over 10 years of experience in leading the delivery of primary health care services in Rural Queensland We bring together a diverse set of skills from a wide variety of healthcare backgrounds to provide quality support services for our participants.
Our Support Programs
- Tailored individual and group mental health programs delivered by our own in-house psychologist or mental health nurse
- GP delivered focused psychological activities for small groups
- A wide range of individual and group behaviour support therapies
- Tailored individual and group community access activities across Southeast Queensland
- Tailored individual programs delivered by our in-house Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists to meet participants goals