What is Community Access?
Community Access support under the NDIS Melbourne is all about giving you the opportunity to cross off that list. Having a full life entails getting out and about, meeting people, and doing new things. Participation in communal, social, and civic events is a vital tool for developing social skills, as well as a component of everyday living and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Kuremara is here to assist you in trying new things and participating in new activities so you may reach your goals.
We encourage you to participate in the community by enrolling in an art class, going on vacation, learning to play an instrument, or engaging in a variety of other activities.
Our range of Community Access Services is available in Melbourne
The NDIS Melbourne strives to enable people with impairments to participate in their communities by providing social and community services. It’s just a different approach to explore, socialise, and try new things!
This might entail participating in many experiences, such as:
- Participate in community events and activities.
- Taking Art Classes
- Learning musical instruments.
- Going on trips, seeing friends and family.
- Grocery shopping, bank or post office.
- Attend medical appointments.
- Going to a café or restaurant.
- Attending a movie or a concert
We are here to help you achieve your life objectives via meaningful activities. As an NDIS provider in Melbourne, our major goal is for you to enjoy all of the activities while remaining connected to what is most important to you and the people around you. This not only helps you feel connected to other individuals who share your interests and community, but it may also improve your general well-being.
Community Access at Kuremara
At Kuremara, we provide countless opportunities for you to meet people, do new things, and have a good time. The best part is that you may use our community access services from the comfort of your own home or while out and about in the neighbourhood.
At Kuremara, we believe that everyone, regardless of ability or condition, has an equal right to live the lifestyle they choose and to access and participate in the community.
We offer a spectrum of engaging activities:
Activities that we can include:
- Cooking and baking (we can make arrangements for a tutor to visit your house).
- Painting, colouring, and sculpture (we may arrange for an instructor to visit to your house)
- Dancing (we may arrange for a dance instructor to visit your home)
- Other Arts and Crafts
- Self-Care Activities
- Game day at home
- Beauty-related activities.
We have a transport vehicle that allows us to get out and about in the neighbourhood, discovering new locations and activities.
In the diverse options of disability support services in Melbourne, Kuremara gets the recognition of one of the best providers, because of inclusivity. Kuremara’s team fosters a compassionate and person-centered approach to guarantee that activities and learning are personalised to each individual, allowing them to continue to achieve their particular objectives, gain new skills, enjoy their hobbies, and form lasting friendships.
Based on your interests and goals, what enriching activities would you enjoy exploring?
Among all the NDIS registered providers in Melbourne, Kuremara offers a variety of activities coordinated by a trained staff of Support Workers. We want people to be out and about in the community, enjoying everything it has to offer, regardless of their assistance requirements. See the list of activities below.
Activities may change from day to day and are organised based on the individual participant’s requirements, interests, objectives, and hobbies.
Each facility provides varied levels of help and considers the needs of each individual. You are only limited by your ideas!
- Joining Club
- Participating in Sports
- Working out at the Gym
- Music Lessons
- Movie Night
Benefits of Using Kuremara's Community Access
- As a registered NDIS provider, we provide our participants with high-quality, personalised, and dependable assistance.
- Our staff is dedicated to matching participants to the finest community access programme that meets their specific needs and interests.
- We cater to a variety of age groups, including children, young people, and the elderly.
- We serve participants with intellectual and/or physical limitations.
Our caring support workers are competent and well-trained, and they employ a person-centered approach to build independence and improve life skills, including daily living skills, so that participants may achieve their objectives and live the lifestyle they choose.